MBHA Response to the Coronavirus
If you have an email address on file be sure to check your email regularly as this is our main method of communication.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash; in bend of arm
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing (60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer)
If you have general questions about COVID-19, the DHEC Care Line is here to help. www.scdhec.gov
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html.